Yale Urology offers comprehensive state-of-the-art care for a wide variety of urologic conditions, ranging from the most common to the most complicated. We emphasize minimally invasive and robotic surgical treatment whenever possible so that our patients can experience shorter hospital stays and less post-operative discomfort. Our physicians are experts in many areas of urology including:
- Urologic Oncology
- Robotic Surgery and Laparoscopy
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Endourology and Stone Disease
- Male Reproductive Health/Sexual Medicine
General Adult Urology/Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Transplant & Renovascular Disease
- Neurourology/Neurogenic Bladder
- Reconstructive Surgery & Trauma
Yale Urology is committed to the diagnosis and treatment of urologic disease while playing a leading role in education, research, and training of future community and academic leaders in Urology.
Click here to read success stories from some of our patients.